Duty Manager Log Marshalling - Napier
Job no: 492491
Work type: Full time
Categories: Log Marshalling
We are seeking to employ a Duty Manager to supervise the day to day shift activity of staff and machines in the Log Marshalling operations in Napier. This is a very hands on role, providing support to your team, while ensuring adequate resources are allocated to meet customer requirements.
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- Provide leadership and guidance, promoting a team environment
- Take a proactive role in developing robust customer relationships
- Efficient and effective allocation of machinery
- Identifying training requirements for staff
- Day to day management of agreed KPI’s
Key skills and attributes required for this role:
- Natural leader with multi-operational coordination of resources
- Good computer skills – experience using excel is a plus
- Practical thinker
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
We offer a working environment where Safety is the #1 priority and where Zero Tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a unique role - we want to hear from you.
ISO is a New Zealand based multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, stevedoring, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative services and solutions through its pursuit of excellence which enables New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 1000 people and as a Qube company, is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
Your new career starts here!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend