General Hand Log Marshallers
Job no: 492696
Work type: Non-Rostered
Location: Bay of Plenty
Categories: Log Marshalling
Are you detail-oriented and keen to work hard with a fun team? Apply now!
General Hand Marshallers are responsible for accuracy and speed of cargo handling, aiming to meet and exceed customer expectations.
No two days are the same. You'll be interacting with our team of data entry people and log cartage operators - good people skills are important.
- Ticketing Logs – this involves stapling a ticket on all logs
- Tallying – this includes counting, barcode scanning, manually recording and marking cargo being loaded and unloaded from the vessels or being transported in and out of storage facilities.
Prospects within the company:
If you are the right type of person, there is plenty of opportunity for you to train on machines, or even into management. Many of our managers and sharp machine operators started their careers as General Hand Marshallers.
- Excellent can-do attitude with the want to learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Ability to work AM/PM shift patterns in all weather conditions
- Safety conscious
- Full Class 1 license preferred
- Drug-free is a must. You will have a pre-employment drug test as part of your onboarding
ISO is a national cargo logistics company providing stevedoring, marshalling, transportation and warehousing solutions to multiple locations around NZ. Today ISO employs over 1000 people that supports our operations and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
At ISO, we are a values driven organisation that are proud supporters of our people. When you join ISO you will be welcomed into a friendly, positive environment that provides training and development opportunities.
The New Zealand Government has made it mandatory for all workers at MIQ facilities, ports and airports who are at the greatest risk of exposure to COVID-19, to be fully vaccinated.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend