Job no: 492760
Work type: Part time
Want to be a critical member of a small, fun, productive team?
We need an Operational Administrator to join our ISO team in the "Naki".
Primarily, you will use your admin superpowers to help an energetic, friendly team of four managers to keep operations running smoothly.
If you’re a problem-solver who has attention to detail, and you’re ready to take on but not limited to a set of varied duties, then we can’t wait to meet you.
Your duties will include arranging travel, assisting with staff inductions, assisting with staff inquiries, generating purchase orders, plus carrying out general office duties as required.
Benefits for the successful candidate:
- On-the-job training
- Southern Cross medical insurance
- Flexible work hours if required
- Friendly work environment, respectful team
- Job satisfaction and the ability to take ownership of the role
- 60 hours per fortnight
What you will bring to the role:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Accuracy and speed in data entry
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Good self-management and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good rapport with personnel at all levels within - and external to - ISO
- Good time management and flexibility
If you are looking for your next big challenge and have the passion to exceed expectations with a growing innovative company, please apply!
We look forward to hearing from interested candidates.
ISO is a New Zealand-based multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services, and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative services and solutions which enable New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 1,000 people and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
We offer a working environment where safety is the #1 priority and where zero tolerance of drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
Proof of Covid Vaccination status will be required from successful candidates.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend